Drawberry Jam creates bespoke animal and pet portraits at any size. They make great keepsakes, and are a lovely way to cherish and remember them.
Pet illustrations and portraits start from £50, which includes printing on high-quality 300 gsm paper. Alternatively, you can opt for a high-res PDF file.
To commission your own pet portrait, simply get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the following:
- Photographs of your pet, with at least one showing their whole body
- The number of pets you would like to be included in the portrait
- What background colour you’d like (if any)
- A little about your pet’s personality and their name
- What size and dimensions you’d like the portrait to be
- Anything you’d like written on the portrait
Any animals accepted – not just dogs and cats. If you’d like your pet illustration to have a goofy or fantastical twist, don’t be afraid to ask!
I want a pet portrait!
Thank you so much for the picture, I am absolutely over the moon and so are my daughters! I shed a tear when I saw it – our two cats passed away recently, so the picture means so much!Angela
Pet portraits can make great gifts, like this one commissioned by Will and Sophie for their parents: